Government cyberspace agency deployed a campaign to transition the workforce from one focused on support functions to one focused on delivering operational capabilities
What was the challenge the organization was facing?
To improve ability to deliver on mission the client was confronted with the need to transition the workforce from one focused on support functions to one focused on delivering operational cyber security capabilities.
What was the solution?
- Created the change management strategy and framework for to support the workforce in transition
- Performed environmental scan identifying the needs of 22 internal and external stakeholders of the agency.
- Refined the vision and mission of the agency and facilitated strategic sessions to align with changes from the campaign
- Developed and delivered an integrated strategic communications action plan including a variety of print, web-based, and face-to-face communications actions.
- Determined integrated metrics to track execution of the strategic plan and measure progress.
- Designed individual leadership development plans and delivered training
What were the end results + and how did they achieve success?
- Developed new vision and strategy for the agency complying with mandate and increasing ability to deliver on mission
- Improved leadership awareness and enhanced ability to manage change providing specific actions for leaders to drive transformation in the organization
- Reduced employee and stakeholder resistance and increased buy in and support for workforce and process changes
- Enabled increase in customer satisfaction as outcome of people, process and technology changes
- Provided recommendations for changes to the workforce career pyramid increasing engagement and performance