Global Fortune 500 professional services firm established a program to meet increased procurement demand for subcontractor resources
What was the challenge the organization was facing?
Global Fortune 500 professional services firm required changes to people, process and technology to meet increased procurement demand for subcontractor resources, while also reducing cost to serve, reducing risk, and addressing internal audit issues.
What was the solution?
- Performed agile project management, budget, staffing, risk management
- Developed change management framework to communicate and engage with leadership and stakeholders across the global organization
- Conducted process documentation for ERP integration initiatives.
- Provided relationship management support and served as global project liaison across 15 countries.
- Developed and deployed all project related strategic communications
What were the end results + and how did they achieve success?
- Increased buy-in and commitment from executive leadership and stakeholders for proposed technology enhancements and process changes
- Reduced time for on boarding of contractor support
- Decreased cost to serve and mitigated risk for on boarding contractor support
- Enabled the client to reduce overall development time to production increasing agility and expediting operational efficiencies
- Provided detailed process documentation for required technology changes allowing on time development